Client Support Associate
Tickets.com is a privately held subsidiary of MLB Advanced Media, LP, the interactive media and Internet division of Major League Baseball.
At Tickets.com, we’re a passionate bunch of people, driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation. Our mission is to deliver world-class ticketing products and services that provide value to our clients and partners, with profitability to our stakeholders.
We're headquartered in beautiful Orange County, California, with offices in the state of New York, across Europe, and in New South Wales, Australia. We enjoy a fun and casual work atmosphere, and we pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality results.
We are seeking a Client Support Associate who will work from our Syracuse, New York office that will provide application support for our clients via phone, email or issue/task tracking system. Primary responsibilities include client issue advocacy and resolution, casual consulting with clients, enabling events for internet sale and monitoring on-sales for Tickets.com clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Support the operation, maintenance and optimization of Tickets.com ticketing systems in use at client venues.
- Answer client calls. Enter accurate, detailed information regarding all client requests and solutions in the call-tracking database, promptly.
- Recreate and effectively communicate any client issue that requires research.
- Effectively communicate, execute and follow up on outstanding client issues.
- Prepare and monitor Internet on-sales.
- Work as a team with all members of Client Support and Tickets.com.
- Additional duties as required.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent, required.
- Related Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree or certificate, a plus.
- Experience in box office, computerized ticketing, and/or ProVenue suite of products, a plus.
- Prior software Helpdesk experience.
- Computer proficiency essential – Microsoft Office Suite and ability to easily learn new technology.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to communicate information in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, proven ability to follow up on tasks.
- Ability to provide results and resolutions in a timely manner.
- Enthusiastic, client-service oriented attitude.
- Self-motivation, patience and the ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Ability to work a flexible, rotating schedule, including evenings and weekends, required.
- High speed home internet access.
No Relocation Assistance Provided.
Tickets.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tickets.com® is a technology solutions provider focused on sports and live entertainment. Our ProVenue® platform is a full service, integrated ticketing solution designed to enable entertainment and sports organizations to sell tickets to consumers under the client’s own brand.
First incorporated in 1995 and later rebranded as Tickets.com in 2001, the company was initially a merger of nine ticketing firms. After MLB® Advanced Media acquired Tickets.com in 2005 and instituted a new executive leadership team, the company continued to expand its prestigious client list in both North American and International markets.
Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, Tickets.com has regional offices across the U.S. and around the world, including Europe, Australia, and Asia. The ProVenue product line is scalable to serve all operations from professional sports and university athletics, arenas and attractions to museums and nonprofit theaters.
We believe in providing industry-leading technology and enabling venues to capture, retrieve and own their customer data. Unrestricted access to sales information, coupled with a client’s ability to sell tickets under their own brand, provides Tickets.com clients with a 360 degree view of customer buying habits and preferences. This level of insight allows clients to refine marketing strategies and forge long-term relationships with their customers. Learn more about ProVenue
Through strategy, partnership, and innovation, Tickets.com is on a mission to disrupt the ticketing industry. Our culture encourages collaboration, transparency, and the freedom to think outside the box. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished, but we know we’ve only scratched the surface on what we can achieve.
The company also sells tickets directly to consumers at www.tickets.com
Health & Peace of Mind: Personal Well Being: Financial Future:
*Medical, Dental and Vision Plans *PTO- Paid Time Off *401(k) Plan with Company Match
*Basic Life Insurance *STO- Sick Time Off *Health & Dependent Care FSA
*Optional Life Insurance *Paid Holidays *Legal Assistance Plan
*Short Term Disability (STD) *Tuition Reimbursement
*Long Term Disability (LTD)
*Domestic Partner Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Casual Dress Environment
*Company Sponsored Events and Tickets
*Employee Discounts- MLB.com shop, MLB TV and other recreation discounts
Company Website: WWW.TICKETS.COM
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)