Fulfillment Representative - Part Time
Tickets.com is a privately held subsidiary of MLB Advanced Media, LP, the interactive media and Internet division of Major League Baseball.
At Tickets.com, we’re a passionate bunch of people, driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation. Our mission is to deliver world-class ticketing products and services that provide value to our clients and partners, with profitability to our stakeholders.
We're headquartered in beautiful Orange County, California, with offices in the state of New York, across Europe, and in New South Wales, Australia. We enjoy a fun and casual work atmosphere, and we pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality results.
We are seeking a Part Time Fulfillment Services Representative in our Syracuse, New York Office who will be responsible for all facets of ticket fulfillment for Tickets.com, ensuring the needs of our clients are met in a professional and timely manner. Duties include: printing, stuffing and shipping phone, web, and interactive voice response (IVR) ticket orders as well as maintaining upkeep of thermal ticket printers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Print and stuff Phone, Web and Interactive Voice Response ticket orders
- Perform QA checks on printed tickets, including scannability, formats, and print quality
- Process outgoing mail utilizing postage machine
- Process FedEx and/or UPS orders utilizing computerized shipping system
- Print, stuff and prepare certified-mail ticket orders
- Transcribe and process Interactive Voice Response ticket orders missing account information
- Identify and resolve orders missing address or account information
- Communicate with customers to resolve distribution issues
- Ship ticket stock and supplies to clients as requested
- Consistently check and clean Boca print heads
- Include stuffers with ticket orders as required
- Audit completed mail and FedEx and/or UPS orders
- Print and mail client ticket requests
- All other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Computer proficiency – MS Office Suite; ability to easily learn new technology as needed
- Must be personable and client-oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Detail oriented, organized, proven ability to follow up on tasks
- Self-starter, able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
- Work effectively under pressure
Tickets.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tickets.com® is a technology solutions provider focused on sports and live entertainment. Our ProVenue® platform is a full service, integrated ticketing solution designed to enable entertainment and sports organizations to sell tickets to consumers under the client’s own brand.
First incorporated in 1995 and later rebranded as Tickets.com in 2001, the company was initially a merger of nine ticketing firms. After MLB® Advanced Media acquired Tickets.com in 2005 and instituted a new executive leadership team, the company continued to expand its prestigious client list in both North American and International markets.
Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, Tickets.com has regional offices across the U.S. and around the world, including Europe, Australia, and Asia. The ProVenue product line is scalable to serve all operations from professional sports and university athletics, arenas and attractions to museums and nonprofit theaters.
We believe in providing industry-leading technology and enabling venues to capture, retrieve and own their customer data. Unrestricted access to sales information, coupled with a client’s ability to sell tickets under their own brand, provides Tickets.com clients with a 360 degree view of customer buying habits and preferences. This level of insight allows clients to refine marketing strategies and forge long-term relationships with their customers. Learn more about ProVenue
Through strategy, partnership, and innovation, Tickets.com is on a mission to disrupt the ticketing industry. Our culture encourages collaboration, transparency, and the freedom to think outside the box. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished, but we know we’ve only scratched the surface on what we can achieve.
The company also sells tickets directly to consumers at www.tickets.com
Health & Peace of Mind: Personal Well Being: Financial Future:
*Medical, Dental and Vision Plans *PTO- Paid Time Off *401(k) Plan with Company Match
*Basic Life Insurance *STO- Sick Time Off *Health & Dependent Care FSA
*Optional Life Insurance *Paid Holidays *Legal Assistance Plan
*Short Term Disability (STD) *Tuition Reimbursement
*Long Term Disability (LTD)
*Domestic Partner Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Casual Dress Environment
*Company Sponsored Events and Tickets
*Employee Discounts- MLB.com shop, MLB TV and other recreation discounts
Company Website: WWW.TICKETS.COM
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)