Costa Mesa, CA
Tickets.com is a privately held subsidiary of MLB Advanced Media, LP, the interactive media and Internet division of Major League Baseball.
At Tickets.com, we’re a passionate bunch of people, driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation. Our mission is to deliver world-class ticketing products and services that provide value to our clients and partners, with profitability to our stakeholders.
We're headquartered in beautiful Orange County, California, with offices in the state of New York, across Europe, and in New South Wales, Australia. We enjoy a fun and casual work atmosphere, and we pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality results.
We are searching for an NOC Technician who will be responsible for monitoring the health of mission critical systems associated with both the Tickets.com internal infrastructure and vital customer-side TDC deployed systems. NOC Technicians work closely both with each other and our various tech teams (Development, Systems Engineering, Database Admin, Network Engineering, etc.) to ensure our monitoring is applied in a deliberate, measured, and precise way. The NOC provides both first line support in troubleshooting and is integral to quickly building conference calls with additional resources for ancillary support as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Foster and leverage formidable insight into Tickets.com infrastructure to facilitate escalation, resolution, and documentation of incidents/issues.
- Assist in execution of change controls and software upgrades via automation.
- Solve problems directly or coordinate problem resolution between internal/external parties.
- Follow all company standards and policies.
- Work on long term projects to improve NOC tools or procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned by NOC Manager.
- General knowledge of networking, Linux based systems, and Windows based systems.
- Ability to work independently to complete complex projects and tasks.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and various web browsers.
- The ability to communicate complex technical problems concisely and professionally.
- A flexible schedule is required. This position will involve weekend and evening support.
- Effective self-directed time management.
Additional Positive Experience:
- Any experience with our monitoring tools: SolarWinds Orion or Splunk; is a plus.
- Technical Degree/certifications (completed or some completed) a plus.
Tickets.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tickets.com® is a technology solutions provider focused on sports and live entertainment. Our ProVenue® platform is a full service, integrated ticketing solution designed to enable entertainment and sports organizations to sell tickets to consumers under the client’s own brand.
First incorporated in 1995 and later rebranded as Tickets.com in 2001, the company was initially a merger of nine ticketing firms. After MLB® Advanced Media acquired Tickets.com in 2005 and instituted a new executive leadership team, the company continued to expand its prestigious client list in both North American and International markets.
Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, Tickets.com has regional offices across the U.S. and around the world, including Europe, Australia, and Asia. The ProVenue product line is scalable to serve all operations from professional sports and university athletics, arenas and attractions to museums and nonprofit theaters.
We believe in providing industry-leading technology and enabling venues to capture, retrieve and own their customer data. Unrestricted access to sales information, coupled with a client’s ability to sell tickets under their own brand, provides Tickets.com clients with a 360 degree view of customer buying habits and preferences. This level of insight allows clients to refine marketing strategies and forge long-term relationships with their customers. Learn more about ProVenue
Through strategy, partnership, and innovation, Tickets.com is on a mission to disrupt the ticketing industry. Our culture encourages collaboration, transparency, and the freedom to think outside the box. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished, but we know we’ve only scratched the surface on what we can achieve.
The company also sells tickets directly to consumers at www.tickets.com
Health & Peace of Mind: Personal Well Being: Financial Future:
*Medical, Dental and Vision Plans *PTO- Paid Time Off *401(k) Plan with Company Match
*Basic Life Insurance *STO- Sick Time Off *Health & Dependent Care FSA
*Optional Life Insurance *Paid Holidays *Legal Assistance Plan
*Short Term Disability (STD) *Tuition Reimbursement
*Long Term Disability (LTD)
*Domestic Partner Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Casual Dress Environment
*Company Sponsored Events and Tickets
*Employee Discounts- MLB.com shop, MLB TV and other recreation discounts
Company Website: WWW.TICKETS.COM
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)