Client Services Representative MiLB
Tickets.com is a privately held subsidiary of MLB Advanced Media, LP, the interactive media and Internet division of Major League Baseball. At Tickets.com, we're a passionate bunch of people, driven by a relentless pursuit of innovation. Our mission is to deliver world-class ticketing products and services that provide value to our clients and partners, with profitability to our stakeholders.
We are searching for a Client Services Representative to support our client MiLB. This position will work primarily from our Syracuse, New York office. The Client Services Representative is responsible for creating and maintaining events and reports for our clients on Tickets.com ticketing software. The Client Services Representative is also responsible for maintaining relationships with Tickets.com's MLB clients. Additional responsibilities include, season account support, on-sale support, and system training and support.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Responsible for event creation, maintenance, report creation and execution in ticketing system.
- Manage multiple projects, including but not limited to season ticket renewal, season ticket printing, invoicing, and single ticket on-sale events.
- Act as a liaison to a host of Tickets.com departments, including call centers, web operations and IVR operations.
- Work with various departments in rollout of new products for clients.
- Exercises independent thought and judgment when dealing with client and user requests and resolution of issues.
- Consults with users and provides intellectual information regarding the ProVenue application.
- Performs systems tests, analysis, and configuration to ensure system is in excellent running order.
- Proactively review and share details of product enhancements and release notes with the client, drawing upon specific, relevant use cases.
- Assist client in operating the ticketing system including initial training and ongoing support for box office, accounting staff, and management.
- Provide client support while events are on sale and at performance times.
- Advise client on how to best use ticketing system to meet their business needs.
Nice To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience with ticketing software strongly preferred.
- Box office experience preferred.
- Some travel required, valid driver license and vehicle insurance.
- Computer proficiency essential – MS Office Suite; ability to easily learn new technology as needed.
- Remote evening and weekend availability, as required.
- Must be client service-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Detail oriented, organized, proven ability to follow up on tasks.
- Self-starter, able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Work effectively under pressure.
If you think you're a good fit for the position and the team, we’d love to hear from you!
Tickets.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tickets.com® is a technology solutions provider focused on sports and live entertainment. Our ProVenue® platform is a full service, integrated ticketing solution designed to enable entertainment and sports organizations to sell tickets to consumers under the client’s own brand.
First incorporated in 1995 and later rebranded as Tickets.com in 2001, the company was initially a merger of nine ticketing firms. After MLB® Advanced Media acquired Tickets.com in 2005 and instituted a new executive leadership team, the company continued to expand its prestigious client list in both North American and International markets.
Headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, Tickets.com has regional offices across the U.S. and around the world, including Europe, Australia, and Asia. The ProVenue product line is scalable to serve all operations from professional sports and university athletics, arenas and attractions to museums and nonprofit theaters.
We believe in providing industry-leading technology and enabling venues to capture, retrieve and own their customer data. Unrestricted access to sales information, coupled with a client’s ability to sell tickets under their own brand, provides Tickets.com clients with a 360 degree view of customer buying habits and preferences. This level of insight allows clients to refine marketing strategies and forge long-term relationships with their customers. Learn more about ProVenue
Through strategy, partnership, and innovation, Tickets.com is on a mission to disrupt the ticketing industry. Our culture encourages collaboration, transparency, and the freedom to think outside the box. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished, but we know we’ve only scratched the surface on what we can achieve.
The company also sells tickets directly to consumers at www.tickets.com
Health & Peace of Mind: Personal Well Being: Financial Future:
*Medical, Dental and Vision Plans *PTO- Paid Time Off *401(k) Plan with Company Match
*Basic Life Insurance *STO- Sick Time Off *Health & Dependent Care FSA
*Optional Life Insurance *Paid Holidays *Legal Assistance Plan
*Short Term Disability (STD) *Tuition Reimbursement
*Long Term Disability (LTD)
*Domestic Partner Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Casual Dress Environment
*Company Sponsored Events and Tickets
*Employee Discounts- MLB.com shop, MLB TV and other recreation discounts
Company Website: WWW.TICKETS.COM
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)